Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Loving Memories & Birds

I feel like a sympathy burst hit me this week even though personally I am not experiencing any losses - knock on wood. I just know that this is one of my weaker themes so I want to work on them until I get better at them.
 

With this card I not only inked the edges of the papers but I also sanded the front to give it a distressed feel. Also as you can see the bird is raised using 3-D tape and I used the lovely powers of three to add some flowers.

All of the stamps used are from Close to my Heart.. except the flowers which I have had forever in my stash. The paper is all from my stash and was once just plain solid colored paper. 

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you back on Friday for my Fabulous Friday Morning post.

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment