Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Abi's front page

Happy Tuesday and welcome to another Link Challenge over at Pause, Dream, Enjoy! For this week we have the challenge of creating something using three or more pattern papers. Yea, I know and for those of you that follow along with me you know too that using 3 different patterned papers was definitely a challenge for me.
 
For this challenge I decided to do a scrap page where my third patterned paper is my photo holders. Since I like to keep things clean I used paper from the same family. I also kept the embellishments to a minimum because the background was so busy.  
 
 
My favorite part of this page is the journal holder on the bottom banner. I decided that since this is the opening page for a newborn baby's scrapbook (no not mine ;) ) there might be a lot of information being stored with this page whether it be birth information or possibly even a note from the mommy to be.
 
 
I love how versatile you can get with journaling on scrap pages and I love the idea of being able to tuck this one away. There are lots of different ways to do a hide-a-way journal so make sure to play around with it on your different types of pages - sometimes you want them out in the open and other times you don't.  

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment