Thursday, June 5, 2014

Wall Hangings & More

I am a little behind since I have been trying to get my store up and running..but keeping to my 3 a week here is my second.

I have a dear friend of mine who is close to being a first time mommy and for that I wanted to do something special for her. While scrapping is spectacular there is no baby yet so that wouldn't work out quite so well and since I already have a fabulous little card made up for the shower I was looking for something a little more.. so after racking my brain I came up with this really adorable little wall hanging that will soon be part of a set.




I apologize because I should have retaken these photos outside during the day but I finished them up and it was night and I was excited to show the world! Clearly the one with the crazy glare right through the middle shows great color because I had the flash on.

Anyway I thought these (the 2nd is yet to come) would be great for a child's nursery and if you are interested I can do a number of different animals.. think dogs, hippos, giraffes, chicks... just see for yourself.



The options are really endless.. ponds, jungles, woods, beach, ect..I love this set! As always email me if you are interested in purchasing any custom products.

And for now I will leave you with the owl and the promise that you will be back soon to check out the second on in this set.. I promise you will not want to miss it.


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment