Wednesday, June 11, 2014

My New Store!!

As many of you know, or maybe you don't, because of such popular demand I have decided to start selling my cards in my store front. While I still do custom orders on cards, invites, gift tags, and even wall hangings I thought it would be fabulous to put so cute cards in one place for everyone to click through and purchase on an as need basis.

You can find a few of the cards by following this link MY STORE <~~ Seriously at least go and check it out because it takes a lot of work to put up a store front ~~ or by simply coming to my lovely blog and clicking "Visit My Store".  Also as always if you come across a card that you just can't get enough of.. like maybe this one


or perhaps this one
 
Or even this one

Or this one
 
 
Just let me know and I will be more than happy to ship it right out to you.
 
That's all I have for today. Thanks for all of your support, love, and inspiration! Until we meet again.


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment