Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Masculine Happy Birthday


Today I have a 4 1/4X 5 1/2" horizontal card to share.

For this card I used two different "Happy Birthday" stamps one for the main focal point on the white cardstock and then another repeated for the bottom sentiments. I also used Washi tape (all the cool red zig zag) followed by a hemp ribbon tied with a button which was added for a some flair.

 
I had the card base with the red bottom sentiment stored in my stash for a while because I couldn't figure out what else to put with it..yes I store half made cards on occasion.. and it just so happened that the red and gray were hard to find accessories for.Then one day I found that fun Washi tape in the bottom of my ribbon stash and I knew that together a cute card could be born.
 
I love this card because of it's masculinity. So many card markers (myself included) find it hard to make masculine cards because you have to limit the ribbon, glitz, and bows but still make the card appealing.
 
I hope you enjoyed the card today! Don't forget we have a linky party going on over at Pause, Dream, Enjoy where layers is the theme! 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment