Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Friday, June 13, 2014

Happy Fathers Day

Happy Friday! I just wanted to pop on really quick and post my most recent Father's Day card.. plus it's my first official shape card too so it's pretty exciting!!


For this card I used the basic shapes menu in the Cricut Craft Room and a great helper from one of my Facebook groups. It was such an easy cad to manipulate using simple circle, ovals, and squares.. so amazing right!!

I added the CTMH paper pack - Timberland, and some basic metal accessories that I have had on hand for years trying to find the right card to use it for. Oh yeah and those groovy little studs are also from CTMH's current catalogue.

Make sure to sign up for my emails and or RSS feed because I am working on putting together some spectacular tutorials and I would hate for you to miss those! Have a great weekend and I hope to see you back next week.
 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment