Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Cards for a Cause! June

Welcome June!.. and beautiful 80+ degree weather here in upstate ny!! I mean finally I feel like winter lasted WAY too long and I am not sure if that's because I am getting older or if it just really lasted for like 8 months!

Anyway, I wanted to post about the fabulous Cards for a Cause program that the Split Coast Stampers community takes part in every month to give a little something to those in need. Last month the theme was children's cards which were donated to the Ronald McDonald house.. I know fabulous right! I figured this was right up my alley with two things that I love so much (making cards and helping out) and so I figured this month I would take a swing at it. Now mind you I do not have a card for today (I will post it ever so soon) but I did want to help and get the word out so if any of my lovely readers wanted to get in on this you had the chance.

Here is the post and all of the details (straight from the SCS's girls...)


Default JUNE 2014 Mission-Cards For A Cause


2014 Cards For A Cause
JUNE MISSION
Stamp from the Heart!


ORGANIZATION BEING FEATURED:
Forgotten4Paws

Description of Organization:
Description of Organization: Forgotten 4-Paws is a non-profit, 501(c)(3), volunteer-run organization concerned with the welfare of all animals. Though our main focus is animal welfare, we also rescue abandoned, neglected and stray cats and dogs, with the help of caring foster families (as we have no "shelter" of our own), and adopt them into loving, forever homes. To date, we have helped over 5,000 animals find the happily-ever-after endings they so desperately deserved. www.forgotten4paws.org

TYPE OF CARDS REQUESTED:

Mainly thank you (used to send to adopters, volunteers, and people who donate), but can also use get-well, or general hello/thinking of you cards. Although while the majority of our rescues are cats, we do get some dogs, so both cat- and dog-related cards are welcome.
SPECIAL RESTRICTIONS:

Please leave space inside for us to write a note, and please provide envelopes.


Read more: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/cards-cause-f215/june-2014-mission-cards-cause-t588185.html#ixzz33WWYpi7B or send me out an email and I will get you in contact with the correct person.

If you are interested in making a card please head on over to our Facebook page and share it! Split coast stampers also has a spot where you can post your cards and take part in their fun little challenge.


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment