Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Friday, April 18, 2014

Another Lollydoodle Card

This is another quick example of the Lollydoodle Card Making Kit that we offer at Close to my Heart. I can't get enough of that silly little stamp that only comes in the kit and is so silly and beautiful all at once.
 
 
Again these kits are so easy to put together and come with a step by step instructions where you can either follow and get 3 different designs with 5 cards each or you can step out of your comfort zone and switch the design up a lot or even just slightly like I have shown.
 
A quick new technique that I found when using this set is the double colored ink on the stamp. The "You are the" and the "Love of my life" was done in red while the rest was done in black. This can be easily accomplished by simply covering up part of the stamp and then switching it out to cover up the other part of the stamp. Very easy and simple to do yet it adds great effect to the card.
 
Short and sweet for today but I am hoping to get some new techniques put together this weekend so I will be back next week to share those with you. Happy Easter to everyone and enjoy your weekend!
 
 
 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment