Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Friday, March 28, 2014

Hoppy Easter!

When I came across the "My Favorite Things" color palette challenge I quickly feel in love. Not only were the colors perfect and screamed spring time but I have been focusing on fixing up my color schemes so it was perfect timing.

These are the color we are supposed to be working with:

 
And here is what I came up with:
 


Not to worry the Kraft color came in on the envelope!


Wow that different angle in the kitchen really brought out those colors!! :) This card was a lot of fun and happened to be my first Easter Card so I made a couple different copies. It's always fun to have some extra cards on hand.

I was inspired and am therefore entering this card into the following Challenge Blogs so make sure to head on over and see the other entries. 

Creatalicious Challenge Blog: Challenge #61 - Easter Wonderland 
My Favorite Things: Color Challenge # 3

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment