Saturday, March 8, 2014

Down Ivy Lane

I made a box of 3X3 thank you cards for a relative of mine for helping out with my son's birthday party and I wanted to share some of my designs with you. All of the 3X3 designs can be turned into larger cards and or detailed and adjusted to fit any occasion it's just nice to say thank you sometimes and note cards have always been a favorite of mine :)




 


 Here's a closer view of that lovely pattern which can be found exclusively in the Ivy Lane Card Making Workshop.




Ok so I know you are now dying to see that whole stamp set. Well you can either pick up the kit and check it out or you will have to wait until after this month's club where we will be using that same kit to make some different cards. For more information about the club feel free to send me out an email to jenileighdc@gmail.com.

Until we meet again!


Post a Comment