Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Friendship & Flowers

This is a card that I made a few days ago for a friendship blog hop. I love how I used the flowers cut out from extra yardstick to give the card a 3-D look. I also love how the white curls around the edges. This card would also look nice with some small embellishments perhaps across the bottom right or even a bow across the end of the ribbon. Overall it's a nice easy layout and is a great "Spring is right around the corner" card. :)
 
 
On another note we are now into February which means we have a new stamp of the month for you.  I have been anticipating this Foxy collection for a while and can't wait to get it and show it off to everyone. Make sure to head on over to CTMH and pick up your set.
 
only $5.00 with qualifying purchase 
 
Happy Crafting!
 
 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment