Friday, January 10, 2014

Happy 2014

Happy New Year and with a new blog comes new cards, designs, tutorials, and products! I am still so excited to be up and running after all of the hard work!

So anyway enough chatter and onto my latest "New Year 2014" Card.


I love the colors that I chose in this card. I used a bright hot pink background with the glitter white card stock and the black banner.. and of course the green garnish. I wish that my camera pictures came out better. Oh well I guess that gives me something to work on. 

I used a basic cricut font to cut out the "2014" and the "martini glass" and then I raised the "Happy" banner which could have been layered to add an extra depth. 


The other thing that I did not capture that well was the inside. I brought the black cardstock into the card by adding a banner across the bottom. I also repeated the gemstones from the "happy banner" on the inside and added two of them to the end of the black inside banner. 


As Always Keep Craftin'

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment