Tuesday, August 29, 2017

September Events

Ok so for this month's events I decided to try something a little different and I would love for you to come along and let me know how it works out! I am really excited about these changes and think that if they work out as well as my last great idea (my stamping class!!) then we might be on to something huge!

So let me tell you about what I have in mind for this coming month of September. Since the kids are heading back to school I figured now would be a great time to try a new event called "Coffee & Cards" where we get together on the 2nd and 3rd Tuesday of the month and we put together really cute cards. Now this event will be a live event through Facebook so you will be able to join in and work on the same project as me even if you do not live near me!!! This is a great time to learn new techniques, to mingle with other crafters, and to simply enjoy this fine art, all while building up your card stash.

Sounds like fun right?!! I am so excited about this.
Do you wanna see what cards we are working on this month?

These cards are from our Workshop Your Way kit which we will be sharing this month to make the kit even more affordable!! These beautiful cards are embossed, edged, and of course made from our brand new color of the year, Blush!! Oh yeah and they use our awesome "Cats & Bats" seasonal line which is what September is all about. 

For only $7.00 you can have this kit shipped right to your door. The kit includes everything you need to make four of these beautiful cards. The best part is that shipping is included! 

 Kit contents:
Cats & Bats paper
cardstock sheets (Bashful, Black, Pebble, White Daisy)
white twine (Z3216)
black & white dots (Z3314)
4 – white card bases & envelopes

I will go through and prepare all of the images and cutting so all you have to do is create and embellish! Oh yeah and mingle...or not...it's totally up to you. 
Plus since I am paying for you can share more for less. Buy 2 kits and receive a discount or if you want to buy a dozen and earn a free stamp set make sure to head on over here


Purchase Kits (4 cards/kit)



Also this month, since I love teaching you guys awesome techniques, I am also going to host a Virtual Class on Mini Albums!! I love making these hard covered books and warn you that they can become addicting. This class will be called "Friday Scraps" and will be offered through our online classroom. It's a free course offered to anyone who purchases a "Scrapbooking" Kit from me in the month of September. CTMH has all sorts of brand new paper lines and I would love to offer anyone who purchases a kit from me the option to see how easy it is to turn it into a whole album!!

Some of our new lines include Falling For YouSilver & Gold, and Cats & Bats. Then of course we have our annual paper lines that have just been revamped, like the beautiful Enchantment line. Please make sure to get paper packs as well as embellishments if purchasing from our non-bundled annual lines, like Enchantment. If you need help deciding which paper fits your theme the best reach out to me and I'll be glad to help.

I will be sticking to our September theme and making my album using the "Cats & Bats Scrapbooking Kit". These kits are so perfect for mini albums because you know everything is going to match. So grab your favorite kit and a few items from your stash like adhesive, chipboard or heavy cardstock, and any paper punches you may have - oh yea and don't forget your themed stashed embellishments!! and meet us over in the classroom for #fabulousFridayfun!  

Oh yeah and if you are the type of crafter that LOVES classes and learning new techniques but you just have WAY TOO many supplies to run out and purchase another full kit... no worries because you can still come and enjoy our "Friday Scraps" at a reduced price. If this sounds like you then E-mail me for more information. 

Also remember that anyone who makes a $25+ purchase through a class or through my online CTMH store will be entered onto our Hostess list and one step closer to free rewards!

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting! 

Post a Comment