Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Pocket Letter Card Topper :)

One of my friends sent me a pocket letter that was made up of these adorable little card toppers. I know she's pretty much a genius for coming up with this idea. Of course I could not wait to put them onto cards and make some fabulous and easy cards in no time, which is exactly what I wanted to share with you today. However, with my super busy schedule I was only able to make one, so think of this as a sneak peak of what's to come. 


That awesome sunflower card topper came from the PL and that background paper came from my stash which made pulling this card together super easy. All of the card toppers match and feature those wonderful flowers along with that awesome yellow and black background. They all have slightly different sentiments ranging from "Hello" to "Get Well" which was a great idea since I cane now make a batch of similar cards that all vary slightly. The flowers, and some of the sentiments, are heat embosses which adds to the beauty of them and helps to keep the cards simple yet elegant. 

Well I hope you enjoyed my project today. Please make sure to subscribe to the blog so you don't miss out on the rest of the batch. If you decided to try this fabulous idea make sure to post your link below. I would love to come by and check it out. 

Thanks for stopping in and Happy Crafting! 

Post a Comment