Monday, August 21, 2017

Just For Fun: Stitched Pumpkins

I live in the NorthEast of the US, you know where we really get into Halloween!! And since Aug. is already upon us I have decided to dust off all of my Halloween papers, stamps, and embellishments and get to work on making all of my Fall/Halloween stuff.

As I was dusting off all of my stuff I came across these awesome Just For Fun stamps from last fall... I mean seriously who can do Halloween any better. I'm talking about spooky trees, cats, scarecrows, and of course the Pumpkins (both seasonal and stamptangle!!)


Seriously I mean check out the way that the stamped Jack-O-Latern pops right off from the background! 


This card was made using some serious layers. I cut and matted each patterned paper with a solid color, in this case I used purple. Then I inked around all of the edges to give the card more of a "worn" look. The "treat" sentiment is from a small Halloween Bingo card I had in my stash which I just stuck behind one of the layers. I found that bat in a bag of decorative stickers from a dollar store.


The stamp is an image, found here, that I simply stamped in white ink and then white heat embossed it. When I was happy with the image I fussy cut it out and added it to the card front. I love the stitched mouth of this image and how the embossing makes those eyes really stand out.   

Thanks for stopping in today. I hope you enjoyed my festive card!

~*Happy Crafting*~

Post a Comment