Thursday, August 10, 2017

CK: Child's Bday Card & Video

It's another beautiful day at the Scrap Shack and today I am bringing you a digital stamp as well as a brand new Creative Knockouts challenge





Isn't that just the perfect stamped image for a little girl on her birthday?!! That lovely stamp is from Bugaboo Stamps and is called KIDZ DAISY



Oh yeah and that beautiful stamped floral background is hand-made!! Awesome right! Talk about stretching your stamps even farther.

As far as the rest of the image. I colored in that lovely stamp in using alcohol markers. I then layered her onto some patterned paper.

I have a whole bunch of ribbon and buttons in my stash so I just dug until I found similar colors to the card's overall scheme. I tied some twine into the buttons to give them more of a polished "sewn on" look and placed them on the card using my "triangle rule- two close, one across."





Now if you follow me over on my Facebook Fanpage then you would know that I went live last week with that awesome "background stamping" technique. This is such an easy way to create beautiful backgrounds using supplies that you already have on hand. You can create full backgrounds, partial backgrounds, and even peek-a-boo backgrounds using this technique...you also can use any size stamp....talk about getting the most out of your supplies!!






Guess what?! Bugaboo Stamps just happens to be our CK prize sponsor for the week!! That's right one lucky challenge winner will receive 4 images from Bugaboo Stamps as a prize for submitting the best "card for a child" in this week's challenge.

To see some more beautiful designs using digital stamps, or to be entered to win 4 free images from Bugaboo stamps come on over to Creative Knockouts and play along.
Card for a Child- Bugaboo Stamps
https://bugaboostamps.com/
__________________________________________________________________

To see the Whimsy Paper Line that I used for the card you can check out my CTMH store found here. This line comes with 24 different designs so you can mix and match to make a number of different designs and themes. Plus don't forget that if you make a purchase through my store I will e-mail you any matching tutorials so you can make even more beautiful designs!

Thanks for stopping by today and ~*Happy Crafting!!*~


Post a Comment