Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Autumn Extravaganza (MemoryDex & Tags)

If you missed Day 1 of this wonderful Extravaganza party make sure to head back over and check out the fabulous video. You can click here to see it. This swap was filled with fabulous Autumn goodies ranging from a banner to tags and cards...which is what today's post is all about.


These tags were made as part of an overall project which turned out to be similar to a loaded envelop. The tags were all made using a variation of the same supplies, buttons, paper, and sentiments. For those fun sentiments I decided to cut out from a sticker word book and keep the white backing in tack. 

All of the projects made for this swap were made using the same items. I used a 6"x6" Autumn themed paper pack as well as a 12"x12" sheet of paper from another paper pad. Using the same paper made the huge laundry list of items in this kit a lot more manageable. I also have started sorting my extra pieces into themes which helps to keep them organized (*More on organization in an upcoming class.) A lot of the larger shaped embellishments were created using my Cricut, or free-hand drawn. You will notice that the big leaf on the memorydex cad below matches the banner that I showed you on Monday

The memorydex cards were shown in a previous blog post found here. In this post I tell you all about my love for these little cards and encourage you to try them out. Here they are again just because they became part of this swap bag. 


This was a large project but I found it to be very fun and super rewarding. Putting everything together at the end and looking back at what I had spent so many nights creating was really amazing. I know that sometimes I craft too much (is that a thing?!!) and can easily forget the project I worked on last week. 


Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed and were inspired. If you are interested in taking part in the Halloween Extravaganza then make sure to head on over and sign up. Also make sure to come on back tomorrow for a really fun tutorial. 

~*Happy Crafting!*~


Post a Comment