Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Woah July!!


Hello and almost good-bye July!! LOL! Wow where is this summer going?? I have been so busy keeping my two boys busy (I know summer can be SO boring...right??!!) and traveling around to weddings and such that I haven't had much of a chance to be on the blog. Good news for you though is that if you follow me on Facebook then you have fortunately had the chance to see a little more of me. It's simply easier to get on social media than it is to blog...so sorry...but stay tuned because once things get back to normal around here (you know when school starts back up) we will be back to our regular scheduled programming. Anyway, I do hope that you are having a good summer and keeping just as busy. 

Today's card is totally summer! If you guys follow me then you know that I take part in swaps. We swap cards, project life layouts, ATC's...pretty much everything. I mention that because today's swap came from one of those groups. This particular swap was a "kit swap" which is awesome because someone volunteers to send kits out to 4-5 different people and then we all make a tag or card using the same materials. Afterward, we meet back up online and see what everyone else created. I know tons of fun right!! 


So for this swap I had to use all the items in the kit and then I could add 3 additional items from my stash. Even though I could add three I only ended up adding two, that yellow paper (retired from CTMH) and the "congrats" sentiment. 

I can't wait to see what everyone else created.  If you are interested in joining us then feel free to head on over to Swapper's Corner or perhaps even PCS&S both on facebook. You don't even have to limit it to those two groups you can do a simple search and tons of groups will pop up. It's so much fun to swap and you meet some amazing people!

Thanks for stopping in today! I hope you enjoyed my project. 

Happy Crafting! 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment