Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Friday, June 9, 2017

Jack's Starburst (Video) Tutorial

Did you guys head on over and like my page yet? There are plenty of wonderful videos and tips that I have been posting lately so I really hope you did. For today I figured I would bring another video right here to your inbox and show you how awesome and easy paper crafting can really be. 



And here is the final product. 


I had some trouble with the banner section of this card so in the video it's a little different than the picture. After playing around with the twine for a little bit I finally figured out that it was too thick for the card and I decided to go with some embellishments instead.

For the card I used the Jack paper as well as the Jack complements. I love using pieces from the same line because there's no question on whether they match or not.

Thanks for stopping by today! Make sure to come on over to our facebook group and join in on this week's Mood Board Challenge.


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg 
 
Post a Comment