Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Jack Mini Album: Elegant Edges

Hi Guys!! Thanks for stopping in today. For today I thought that I would come on and share one of my latest mini album creations. This mini, along with most of my mini's, was inspired by one of the albums that I saw over on the My Sister Scrapper Youtube page. If you have not checked out Ginger's page make sure to head on over and do that. Ginger is very talented and shares a ton of great content.

OK so now onto mine. This mini album was made using the Jack paper line and complements as well as a couple of items from my stash. This line is only available for one more month so if you loved seeing all of my projects using it make sure to head on over and pick some up for yourself.


I hope you enjoyed that video. Make sure to subscribe to my Youtube channel and give my video a "like." You can also feel free to share it with all of your crafty friends, the more the merrier. 

Thanks for stopping by today. Happy Crafting! 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg 
 
Post a Comment