Thursday, June 22, 2017

All American Baseball Boy

Well I have an awesome surprise coming up in a couple of Thursday's but until that point you will have to simply sit back and enjoy my scrapbooking pages ;) 

You know I have been making cards for quite some time now and I am getting fairly decent at it. I can even make some awesome mini albums and flip books. But, for some reason when I sat down to make a full scrapbook page I became stunned...you know almost like a deer in the headlights!! I had no clue where to begin or what I should be doing to make one of those awesome pages that you see EVERYWHERE. 

With that being said I came to the conclusion that I need to find my scrapbooking mojo again and get back into the groove of it. Here take a look at my most recent page.


So for this layout I used papers from the Prickly Pear Line from CTMH. Now this is a perfect line for summer featuring lots of cacti and bright colors, however, as with many of our paper lines it's very easy to swap their themes and create something more. 

Keeping the page simple I decided to use the same line of embellishments all the way through. For this layout I chose the "My Boy" Complements also from CTMH. These complements are currently sold out and will not be back in stock, but the same theory holds true for any complements. 

Rule of Thumb: If you stick to one paper line and one set of complements throughout your whole project then Close To My Heart will help you match you project all the way through every time. :) 

Thanks for stopping in today and Happy Crafting. 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg 
 
Post a Comment