Thursday, May 11, 2017

You're The Best

Hi! I hope you are still with us! We have a week full of "Live Beautifully" cards and of course a wonderful 10 card tutorial to go with anyone who purcahses this paper line through my OBA

This is such a lovely paper line and I am having so much fun playing around with it. I ended up making 10 beautiful cards using only 1/2 a paper pack and I still had a ton left over for other projects!! Awesome right. If you would like the tutorial for this project or perhaps even for a scrapbook or mini album tutorial please make sure to post your orders here, then I will email you out these beautiful and inspirational tutorials. 

Ok so moving right on let's see what I created for today. 


For these cards I used the "Live Beautifully" paper line along with the retired "Finding the Words" sentiment. I layered all of the paper together and then I finished off with our awesome enamel dots

Thanks for stopping in today. I hope you are enjoying this week full of this beautiful paper line. Make sure to come back tomorrow for my final project, plus a bonus tutorial :) 

Happy Crafting. 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg 
 
Post a Comment