Thursday, May 25, 2017

Love: Live Beautifully

Today's cards were very easy to make and they didn't require a lot of anything really, except paper and a stamp set. In fact these cards are yet another way that you could use our Stamp of the Month without having to color.


A little different from the card that I showed on Monday using the exact same stamp set. 

For these two cards I simply took some left over paper from the "Live Beautifully" line and I cut it 1/4" smaller than my card base. I then took some left over white paper and some left over pattern paper (that blue is actually the blue ombre paper from the line) and I stamped and fussy cut out two larger flags. Remember these cards where the flags were the focal, well it's kind of the same deal. To finish off the cards I adhered three pre-made flowers from my stash. 

Thanks for stopping by today. If you have not already make sure to subscribe to my blog, you will receive updates via email and you won't miss out on any of my upcoming tutorials.

Happy Crafting!

Post a Comment