Monday, May 8, 2017

Live, Laugh, Love Meets Live Beautifully

I say it all the time, but I really do love to save money, and honestly there is no better way to save money than to purchase 9 stamps for only $5!! Wow! You can't get that deal anywhere! Anywhere, but right here

Anyway, for today's post I have decided to take our two monthly promotions and to make something absolutely fabulous. 


I wish that my camera captured that foil rose paper better because it really is simply beautiful. All of the gold in the background paper is actually a foil which pops right up on the white. 

For the right card I decided to complement that beautiful foil with some gold heat embossing (which didn't come out to good either...so sorry.) The "Love together" is part of our SOTM and is such a beautiful stamp that I thought it would pair nicely with the foil background. 

Stamps

Check out all of those details.

All of the paper used in both cards is from our Live Beautifully paper pack. I have a special tutorial which shows you how to make 10 cards using only half of the paper pack. Which means you have a whole half paper pack to use for layouts, ATC's or more cards. I will be showing all cards from this tutorial all week and you can create along side me, all you have to do is purchase the paper pack and I will email you out the tutorial. I also have a mini album and 3- double page scrapbook tutorial if those are more your thing...or if that's what you would like to create with the other half of your pack. ;)

Here are the 10 cards this tutorial creates.


Thanks for stopping in and don't forget to come back tomorrow to see my spin on the next two cards. :) Happy Crafting. 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg 
 
Post a Comment