Friday, May 19, 2017

Beautiful Cards

Hi Guys! Happy Friday! We made it through another crazy week and while I did not get all of my videos up and running I got a few inspirational ones up. If you have not checked out my YouTube page then make sure to head on over there and see all the new things. There will be a lot going on with that in the upcoming weeks so make sure to subscribe. 

Ok, so yes you probably guessed that I have yet another card for today (actually 2) that uses the lovely "Life Beautifully" paper pack!! 


A lot of people use the flags as accessories in one of the top corners, which is an awesome way to use them, but why not use them on a larger scale!! I just love the way that those large flags make such a wonderful statement on these cards. 

To make these I simply cut my base pattern paper down to size, in this case it's 4"x 5.5".. notice that I only left a border at the top, not the sides. I then layered a piece of my B&T paper strip down across the card and layered my large flags on the top. If you are not using CTMH paper then you can simply cut a piece of scrap paper at about 1 inch, if you are using CTMH paper then just cut the top strip off. I then finished up the cards with a die cut - these ones happen to be cut out using the Cricut's print and cut feature. I also stamped some sentiments onto a thin scrap piece of white and layered that on. 

Oh and the details on both of those die cuts were all made using a white gel pen (my secret weapon and a must have for anybody who crafts!) 

Thanks for stopping by today! 


Post a Comment