Tuesday, May 23, 2017

6 Live Beautifully Cards, Oh My!!

Hi guys! You read that right! Today I have 6 cards to show off!! Well it's really only 2 new ones, but if you are new to the area or did not tune in last week then it's truly six. 

I have been having so much fun playing around with the beautiful and foil accented paper line that CTMH is offering this month. It's called "Live Beautifully" and it's truly awesome! Look at all of the different designs you can make. 


Can you tell which cards are new?? Yep those lovely purple ones on the bottom. 


I kept these cards very basic. In fact they are so basic that I consider them to be full size note cards instead of greeting cards. They are beautiful and fun, and of course they show off that "other side" of the Hello Beautiful paper line. 

To make these I simply layered some pattern paper onto my card base, making sure to leave a 1/4" border around the entire card. I then took another piece of pattern paper and cut it down to 3" x 4.5" and matted that onto some solid black paper (cut 1/4" larger.) To finish it up I used up that B&T paper strip, found on all CTMH papers, and added a couple flowers and gems from my stash. 

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed! 


 
Post a Comment