Friday, April 28, 2017

Sugar Rush Pocket Letter

Ok so I am trying to get all of my Seasonal Expression 1 projects out before I start showing you all the new beautiful paper. Today's project uses the Sugar Rush line, which is unfortunately sold out, but you can head on over here and get matching stamps and accessories if you desire. 

Ok so in one of my swap groups I was challenged to make a "Yum Yum" pocket letter and of course I grabbed the Sugar Rush line and got right to work. 


"Yum Yum" reminds me of two of my favorite things, coffee and ice cream and that's exactly what I created with this PL. I used a variety of items that were in my stash, some I purchased but most were traded in swaps. 

For the coffee and donut image on the bottom I decided to take my gel pens and color it in, which was super easy and also helped to add a little shimmer. As with most of my pocket letters I decided to add a shaker to the middle. I just love how these look and it gives me a reason to use my FUSE tool. 

And what PL would be complete without the goodies! The top is left open for my pen pal letter and the other pockets are full of paper, stamped images from Just For Fun, accessories, sequins for the fun middle shakers, and string! 


You can see that I added some left over "Dreamin' Big" stickers and accessories. Pocket Letters are a great way to share your stash while also meeting some new friends. 

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed. 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg 
 
Post a Comment