Friday, April 14, 2017

Spring Toilet Paper Mini

If you tuned in yesterday then you saw that beautiful birthday card that I have decided to send along with this fun little mini album. If you missed it you can find it here. Today, as promised I have a Mini Album to show off. 


This mini album uses the "All Seasons 3" paper pack along with some random accessories that I had on hand. Below you will see some more photos of the mini album. 




The theme for this album was "Spring" and I figured the paper line was perfect for it. I sprinkled some random Spring accents throughout it, including butterflies, flowers, and sentiments. 



At the end I added this lovely foil envelop so that the recipient could put "goodies" in it if she desires. I also took some thick twine and wrapped it around the inside cover of the mini so that it could tie closed. To finish it off I put some small frames in the pockets giving some more room for photos. 


Thanks for stopping by today and checking out my mini album. I hope you enjoyed it and were inspired. 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg 
 
Post a Comment