Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Sign Painting Parties

Have you noticed a new tool bar on the blog lately?? Well once again I have been playing around with things and I have added a "Host a Gathering" page as well as a "Paint A Sign" page!! These are both really exciting things for me since I LOVE to party with you!! Stay tuned for more about the exciting "Host a Party" page, but for today I am going to tell you a little bit about the sign painting parties which I have completely fallen in love with!! 

Over the weekend I hosted my first ever "Paint A Sign" party and it was so much fun!! Ok so what are these parties?? Well there are a couple different ways to approach this...think fundraisers, private parties (birthday, bridal, baby), or even ones that I host. Once you determine what type of party you would like to attend you then head over and pick your design out. I have a number of pre-designed images on my facebook group that you can choose from. After you have your designed picked out you simply come with a smile...ready to party! 

For these event I will bring all of the materials. Here check out our set up from this weekend. 

Image may contain: people sitting, table and indoor

You don't even really have to be that great at painting since you can see from the photo that we use stencils, meaning anyone can do it! 

No automatic alt text available.

For more information regarding these events please check out this link and make sure to join us over at Paper Crafter's Anonymous. 

Thanks for checking out my site today! Hope to see you back here soon. 


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg 
 
Post a Comment