Monday, April 3, 2017

Gecko Fun: Birthday Card

Hi guys!! As I was heading through my card stash this weekend for a craft show, I realized that I did not have a single birthday card!! I know I can hear all the gasps!! It's either a really good thing because I have been attending a lot of birthday parties lately or a really bad thing because I hope I don't have any more coming up! Anyway, I decided that for my post today I would use a fabulous stamp from our new line called Birthday Wishes as well as the Parachuting Gecko animal stamp to make a really fun and easy birthday card.


Now I am not going to lie, this card was totally a remake. Here is the first version I came up with. 


This one was just a touch too busy for me so I took it apart and used the inside to create the remake. Honestly though looking back either one works with the sentiment and that adorable animal stamp. 

The paper line I used to make both card is the Echo Park "Birthday Wishes" and again both stamps come from the Just for Fun line. 

Since it's the first of the month make sure to head on over to my fanpage and check out this month's give-a-way!! I have two great prizes up for grabs this month!! Thanks for stopping by today! See you back here again for some other fabulous projects. 


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment