Monday, April 10, 2017

Easter/Spring Onsies

I love playing with vinyl!! I really do. I also love that I can make a shirt for any occasion at the drop of a dime. I bring this up because I recently made some onsies with some great Easter themes and that is exactly what I am going to show you today. These designs could easily be transferred over to an older kids shirt or even an adult shirt...that's the joy of vinyl :)


The two designs on the right came from Cricut Design Space "Make it Now" section which is a great place for inspiration or quick projects. The two on the left came from SVG Love which is a fabulous place for free cut files, as well as inspiration. 

Vinyl is super easy to work with. The trick to using it is to heat the shirt/material before you apply it. After you get the image cut, and weeded, you simply apply it to the material with some heat and a little parchment paper. Make sure you subscribe to my blog because I have a step by step tutorial in the works and if you're curious about vinyl you won't want to miss it :) 

Well thanks for stopping by today! Enjoy your Monday and Happy Crafting. 


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg 
 
Post a Comment