Thursday, April 27, 2017

Dreamin' Big Layout

So sorry for today's sideways post, it's the only way that I could get the full page in with no glare!! Guess I need to set up a cozy little spot to take my scrapbook photos with no glare. 

Anyway, today's page layout is for my 8.5"x11" family album. Before we begin with the layout and products I just wanted to say that this is a very difficult size book to put together and you have to get really creative with layouts and photo sizes, so needless to say next year I will be switching back to a 12"x12" which seems to be more standard. 


Ok so now onto the layout. For this design I used the Reflections How To Book which features over 100 layout designs!!  The book also provides some design principles as well as exact dimensions, so it's definitely worth the $15 investment. 

The products that I ended up using are from the very fun "Dreamin' Big" papers and complements. I am very frugal so I picked up the Workshop and managed to save on both the papers and the accessories. You can find that link here. Purchasing the whole kit allowed me to use the products all month long. I made cards and layouts and never had to worry about matching papers or finding the right embellishments. I also had enough left over to pass some of the paper onto a friend :) 
product image
Look at all that product you can get for only $26.95. You really cannot beat that. Both solid cardstock and pattern cardstock, sequins, twine, stickers, and of course those wonderful dimensions that I used in the page title above. 

Thanks for stopping by today. If you are interested I am hosting a "Mystery Hostess" new product launch next week to welcome our Seasonal Expression 2 Idea Book so please come on over and join us. 

Enjoy your day and as always happy crafting. 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg 
 
Post a Comment