Friday, April 7, 2017

Dreamin' Big: Layout

Today I have a really great 1 page layout that I created using one of my favorite candid pictures. The inspiration for this layout came straight from the Reflections How To Book which is a really great source for inspiration and design and can be found here

 :

For this layout I went straight for the orange in my son's shirt and the orange in the Dreamin' Big paper line found here. This is another one of those paper lines that will only be available for this month and then will sadly be retiring, so if you like it go and grab it before it's gone. 

The original sketch is called "Treasure Pocket-Folio" and if you have the how to book it can be found on page 119. This book is amazing because along with sketches, quotes, and inspiration you also get a variety of companion layouts that make mixing and matching easy. 

Everything in this layout came from the "Dreamin' Big" Scrapbooking kit including the embellishments and the journal card. I am a huge fan of these kits because for one low price you get everything you need for tons of projects. In fact with most paper lines I simply purchase the kit and then use all the materials all month long.

However if you are not as free spirited as me then, that's completely ok because you can follow the awesome product guide which will show you how to make two double page layouts along with a bonus card. These guides are spectacular and include cutting diagrams - they were my go to for many many moons. 

Kit contents:
1 — Dreamin' Big paper packet (X7218B)
1 – Dreamin' Big Complements (X7218C)
4 – cardstock sheets (1 Goldrush, 2 Whisper, 1 White Daisy)
1 – Dreamin' Big sequins (Z3315)
1 – Whisper thick twine (Z3095)


Thanks so much for stopping in and checking out my newest project.

Happy Crafting! 


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg

Post a Comment