Monday, April 24, 2017

Another Mother's Day Card

On Friday I showed you a really cute Mother's Day card that I had made using the Dreamin' Big paper line, which is only available for the rest of this week...hint, hint. Well today I have another Mother's Day card, that has a whole different feel, but uses the exact same supplies. 


Both of the cards feature those lovely PL cards as the focal points on the card. This makes designing the card fronts so much easier than trying to find paper to size and cut out. For this one I went ahead and used the matching complements and simply paired them up in a triangle pattern around the card front. I simply love that polka dotted paper, don't you?? 

Well thanks for stopping by today! Enjoy and please make sure to come back here tomorrow for my sign making party recap. 

Happy Crafting. 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg 
 
Post a Comment