Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Tech Tuesday: Curving Cursive Text

Thank for joining us for #Techtuesday where I am going to try my hardest to share something "techie."  Today I decided to make a video about how to curve text in Design Space. I know, I know there are ton's of videos out there showing this...but my video shows cursive text. I know I can hear all the "oohs and ahhs" :)

Cursive text works a little different that non-script font because after you curve it you then have to weld it together, to make it cursive. Here take a look...it's really easy.


See I told you it was super easy :)

Do you have a tech question that I can help you out with? Make sure to leave a comment and I'll feature you on an upcoming Tech Tuesday!

Happy Crafting! 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment