Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

New Month, New Prizes

Welcome to March!! With a new month comes new prizes and give-a-ways, especially since that is my favorite thing to do!! The first give-a-way for this month will be awarded to the next person who sets up a CTMH party with me. This can be either an online party or a face to face crafting extravaganza....yay! Now let me show you this wonderful prize! 




This mini album was made using the "Hello Lovely" paper line which can be found here. I love this line and think that it is just perfect for any upcoming holiday: Easter, Mother's Day, or even just the Spring season in general.
To show you how easy it can be to mix and match I decided to pair this paper line with the accessories from one of our core lines, Whimsy. These complements are perfect for any "Spring" project and can be found here.

If you are interested in hosting a party in March then make sure to email me. This mini album will not be around for long! 

Happy Crafting. 


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment