Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Let's Play Bingo!!

What are two of my favorite hobbies?? Well I LOVE to papercraft and what could make that more entertaining..how about some BINGO!! Join me in April for my first ever BINGO mini crop! I am so excited about this event and I hope that you can make it. 

What is this event all about??

Well I have decided to put together a 6 game bingo event which will feature some cropping and mini projects in between the games. Each round will offer wonderful prizes to the winner and of course there will be a Grand Prize for the Blackout Bingo board at the end! 

Want more?? Well if you pre-pay I will also be giving away a wonderful goody bag full of products, like ink and stamps!! 

Included in the $25 entry fee is 6 Bingo Games and a mini scrapbook make & take. If you would like more cards you can purchase additional cards for $5.00 each (this money will go towards the grand prize!!) 

Can't wait to sign up. First come, first serve. If you are ready to commit to this day or fun then feel free to purchase your tickets below. As always I can be reached at ssdesigns.us@gmail.com or at (607) 376-2918.

If you would like to join us on facebook you can find the event here. https://www.facebook.com/events/1218147674972909/

   
Number of Cards



 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment