Monday, March 20, 2017

Just For Fun: Sunflower Bouquet

Thanks for stopping by. Today is my day to design a card for the Just For Fun blog and I love the way it turned out!! This card is perfect for the Spring time and was made using the wonderful Gourdgeous Sunflower Bouquet stamp found over at JFF.


This was a really fun stamp to color in with my watercolor pencils. The details in the stamp made shading such a breeze. After I colored in the stamp I fussy cut it out and popped it onto the card using a 3-D tape. I love the way this turned out. 

What a better way to pull out that stamp than to add it to the "Dreamin' Big" paper line. I'm always talking about how you can use our paper lines for either a masculine feel or for a feminine feel and this card proves that to be true! Check out these papers. 
I actually picked up the whole kit because I think that gives me a lot of matching product at a very reasonable price. Everything on this card comes from the kit, except the JFF stamp. 

As far as the layout of the card, I decided to join in on a challenge and use the Freshly Made Sketches challenge from this week. 


If you feel like playing along make sure to head on over there right away because they close this sketch down today and start a new one for the week. 

Thanks for stopping by today. Don't forget that for this month only we are featuring 25% off from all of our thin cuts....it's really a steal. 


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment