Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Exploding Mini Album

As many of your know I re-launched my Close to My Heart business last month and I am so excited to be back in the swing of things! Today I have a brand new mini album to showcase to you along with a tutorial (exclusive to my customers!)

So first things first. Take a look at this mini album. It has three pop-out or exploding ladders where you can put all of your Instagram photos! Of course as with any design the size of this album can be adjusted to fit your needs so if you don't instagram then feel free to print your 4x6 photos and adjust the size slightly.
For the cover I used the Hello Lovely Paper line along with this months Green Duck Sales die cut box. These two paired together made this project super simple to throw together and perfect for this coming Easter season.


Each section opens up to reveal 2 - 4x6" spots along with 4 smaller sections that measure approx. 3"x4". I embellished the inside of mine but you could have easily left it blank and just added photos.


I know pictures don't really show the exploding part, which is the best part, so here's an awesome video showing you this mini in motion. 




Now onto the awesome part! How do you make your own exploding mini?? Well I have a video tutorial along with the Design Space cut files!! Yea I know that rocks! If you agree then you can have it all for free simply by placing an order of $25 or more on my CTMH website this month. As soon as your order is confirmed I will send you out the link to the youtube video as well as the link to the DS files so you can easily throw on of these together. If you don't have DS then no worries because in the video I will walk you through all the measurements.

I hope you enjoyed! Happy Crafting. 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment