Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Sunny Day: Die Cut Challenge

Welcome to another wonderful challenge day over at Sunny Day Crafting. This week we were challenged to use a Die Cut somewhere on your project and here is what I created.  


This card was made using the retired CTMH "Oh Deer" paper line. If you missed out on this lovely line then you can shop here for coordinating stamps and accessories.  

To make this card I started with a matted piece of our B&T paper. Since this paper is double sided I was also able to use the reverse side for the smaller matted layers without having to worry about coordinating patterns or colors. Nice and Easy!! After I had the card matted I took the top piece of the paper and cut off the strip to lay across the front. Then I decided to add two smaller matted layers and some of the matching accessories from this line. The deer die cut is attached with 3-D foam tape and has some twine wrapped around to mimic a scarf. 

Thanks for stopping by today! Make sure to head on over to Sunny Day and play along with us! 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment