Friday, February 10, 2017

Green Duck - February Release!!

I'm so excited to be bringing you the very newest die cuts from Green Duck!! These are the new release for February. Now I am not going to lie at first I was a little stumped but after looking through the new CTMH paper lines, I knew just what projects I wanted to make.  So without further ado let me show off the first project.

For this first project I decided to make a fun card. This card would be spectacular for a person who is traveling, perhaps a honeymoon, or even just someone who lives coastal.


I started with a blue card base and adhered a white matted layer on top. You could dry emboss this top layer or leave it blank as I have. I decided to let those wonderful circles fend for themselves. I then decided to cut 1" circles out of my anchor patterned paper, the circle punch just fit so well. When I realized the anchor circles were not enough I decided to cut 1.25" circles out of the same blue cardstock as the base. 

To top this card off I then took some of my favorite Green Duck dies from this months kit and I put them on the diagonal. This broke up the background and made a really fun card. To allow these die cuts to stand out against those strong anchors I decided to pop them up using 3-D foam tape. 

Thanks for checking out my newest post today. Oh, and as for the second project, you just have to come back here next Friday and see what else this wonderful kit can make... I'll give you a hint, it's a great travel companion. 

Cheers!

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg

P.S. Don't forget to check out my Open House this weekend. There are plenty of prizes, freebies, and fun for everyone!! Including a GD Give-A-Way. 
Post a Comment