Thursday, January 12, 2017

Through the Year Pocket Letter

Over the holidays I took on the challenge to make a "Throughout the Year" pocket letter to send to a pen pal and now that it has been received I wanted to share it with all of you, just in case you would like to send one out :)

So "Throughout the Year" could mean a lot of different things, however, in this case it just represents the holidays throughout the year.

Now when I go to make my Pocket Letters, or really any happy mail item, I try to use and send along items that I necessarily would not use, but that others would use. For example, I love sending pink things. Since I have boys, and we are outside a lot, pink is a color that I do not tend to use. Think of swaps as a way to update and clean your supplies out all at once, plus who doesn't love receiving presents back in the mail!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed the project and were inspired to find some people to swap with. There are tons of Facebook groups to choose from, or perhaps you just want to swap with a couple of close friends. Either way have fun and keep creative!

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment