Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Simple Pleasures

Thanks for joining us for our brand new challenge over at Sunny Day, where it's always Anything Goes with an optional twist!! I love the idea of an optional twist, it still leaves the week open for you to play along, however it gives you a little inspiration if you need it to get going! So much fun! This week our optional twist is "Scrapbook layouts!" and you know that I jumped right on board with it.



This layout uses the CTMH "Oh Deer" paper pack. I just love the pale winter tones this paper line has in it. And make sure to check out the glittery twine!! Love it.


It's hard to see but the "Oh Deer" complements come with kraft foiled sentiments and embellishments (like those stars) so I decided to layer those onto the photos in clusters. 


For my journal tag I decided to cut some paper down to size and add some of those same accessories. I love that sentiment!

I hope you enjoyed my layout for today! Please make sure to come on over and play along with us at Sunny Days where it's always "Anything Goes." 

Post a Comment