Tuesday, January 10, 2017

"Oh Deer!" Trading Cards & Kit Value

Thanks for stopping in today as we celebrate "Arctic Animals" as our optional theme over at Sunny Day Crafting. For this theme I could not wait to pull out the CTMH "Oh Deer" paper line and make some project life cards, or Artist Trading Cards (ATC), which I will be able to use in upcoming projects. 


Everything that I used on these three cards came from the "Oh Deer" line. I simply cut out, layered, and tied on to create these easy layouts. 

I always talk up the paper kits from CTMH, but seriously if you are looking to ever get the most "bang for your buck" these kits are the way to go. For example take a look at the brand new "Sugar Rush" line (sorry, the "Oh Deer retired with the new year.) 

So in these kits you get enough product to make a month's worth of stuff. Seriously check it out. 

1 – Sugar Rush paper packet (12 sheets of designer doubled sided paper)
1 – Sugar Rush Complements (4 sheets 2-D stickers & chipboard die cuts)
4 – cardstock sheets (1 Whisper, 3 White Daisy)
1 – Sugar Rush dots 
1 – Sugar Rush washi pack 

With my "Oh Deer" kit I was able to make ATC cards, 12 full size A2 cards using a OSW template, and two scrapbook layouts!! Seriously, talk about stretching your supplies.  I will be posting all of those projects every Tuesday this month, when I introduce the new Sunny Day challenge, so make sure to stay tuned. 

Also, if you are interested in ordering from CTMH then make sure to contact me. I will be placing an order soon and have an excellent hostess incentive program.

If you are interested in checking out, and playing along, with our Sunny Day challenge you can click here to link up. 

Thanks and I hope to see you back here on Thursday for brand new pocket letter! :) 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg 
Post a Comment