Monday, January 2, 2017

JFF Stamptangle Balloon

Today is my day to design for the always delightful Just For Fun blog! As you are probably aware by now, I adore these stamps. They are just unique enough to always stay fun, whether you are coloring, outline stamping, background stamping, or everything in between. In other words, make sure to stop on over to Just For Fun and have a look at what they offer. 

Now onto today's card. I decided to dig out my project life cards and piece together a quick card using the Stamptangle Balloon stamp. I'm always looking to add to my "Everyday" card stash and today's card does just that. 


This card could be used in a number of different holiday's or situations, I kept the colors cool and the sentiment neutral. Think Birthday's, Valentine's Day, or really any everyday thing like the ever important "Thank you's."

To make this card, I stamped the balloon image onto a piece of vellum paper and then I fussy cut it out. This beautifully designed hot air balloon will now be my focal point. I then picked out a number of items from my "accessory bin" and pieced together a small sentiment cluster. When making cluster's I like to keep the number three in mind. As in three pearls, three accessory pieces, I even imagine a triangle laying over the card and use the three points to lay everything out.

Thanks for checking out my creation today! I hope everyone's New Year is off to a great start and I'll see you back here tomorrow for a brand new Anything Goes Challenge. 

Cheers!! 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment