Monday, December 19, 2016

Just For Fun: Bells & Holly

Today is my day to design for the Just for Fun Stamps blog so thanks for coming by and checking out my newest project! This card was inspired by the Bells & Holly stamp and it came out so perfect!

I wanted this card to be fun and festive so I found two funky patterned papers from a 12x12 paper pack. I wanted to match the stamp in design, color, or theme and so I went with the red holly stripes and a wonderful repeating tree to match the holly leaves. Once I had my DSP picked out I layered them onto some Ruby Red cardstock.  I think that layering or matting your cardstock can be a fantastic way to break up two busy patterns. 


To really allow that wonderful stamp to pop on the front focal piece I wrapped some layered ribbon around the square. I then colored the stamp with some markers and I fussy cut it out. 

I love the Just For Fun Stamps because they are always so unique and beautiful! 

Thanks for stopping in today!

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment