Thursday, December 1, 2016

DIY Ornaments!!

Good Morning! As many of you know this weekend I am hosting a DIY Ornament class at our local Hobby Lobby!!! This is my first official class and I could not be more excited about it. These little DIY ornaments are all the rage right now and they are so fun and easy to make. So to kick off this weekend, and this class, correctly I am going to show you a couple of the really fun and fabulous ornaments that my 5 year old and I have been working on this week. Yep I said 5, so if he can do it then so can you :)

Now please be warned, photographing glass can be tricky so please forgive me for the flash on the smaller glass bulbs. In other words these photos are raw.

The first one is one that my son and I decided to make for baby Moose (who will be 1 at the end of this month!!!!) I found the feet in one of my facebook SVG sharing groups and then made the rest using Design Space.


Next up is one that my son, Doo, made and fell right in love with. He has such a huge heart for a 5 year old little boy. The ornament reads "family" in a heart shape. <3


Then we did one for fun and decided to make the Grinch. Again I apologize for the poor reflection but I really wanted you to capture this awesome ornament.  


Here are the two my son created side by side. 


If you are interested in taking this ornament class then make sure to check out all of the information here. I am willing to mail the kits out to people for an additional shipping cost, if you are interested in this then please contact me via email. I hope to see you there! 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment