Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Sunny Days: Embossed Candy Canes

Welcome to a brand new Sunny Day Crafting Challenge where it's always "Anything Goes." Today I have a set of cards that are pretty clean and simple and have jut a touch of embossing around them.


To start off these cards I made some white card bases and ran them through my Sissix using a border embossing folder. I have had this folder forever and do not keep the original packaging, but I am pretty sure this is a Darice Embossing folder. 

After I had the fronts embossed I decided to layer on some Candy Canes that were cut out using my Cricut. The image came from the "Photo Booth Props" cartridge and is adhered to the card front using 3-D foam tape. 


Having the front done, I then moved onto the inside, layering some red paper from the "All Seasons Three" paper pack from The Paper Studio. I placed a smaller piece of white cardstock on the inside, so that the sender could write a message and so that I could stamp a sentiment. The sentiment stamp is a wooden stamp from Michael's that I picked up on clearance forever ago...seriously like 3-4 years ago. 

Thanks for checking out my newest project. Make sure to sign up to receive my updates through email and you can ensure that you will never miss a project, tutorial, or give-a-way. 

Happy Crafting! 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment