Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Sunny Days: Anything Goes Unique Christmas Tag

Today we have a brand new Anything Goes Challenge over at Sunny Day Crafting and since we are well into the Holiday Season I decided to start showing off some of my gift tags. Today's tag came together really easy using a retired CTMH pocket letter card that I have had for a while now. 


I took the PL card and layered onto some scrap pink paper. I then added some white gems and some matching ribbon. To add just a touch more detail I decided to staple the card and the ribbon onto the tag base. I am a big fan of the stapler and think that sometimes it can give you that small extra touch. 

Since this tag is for a 25 days of Christmas swap, I then punched out a 1" pink circle and added a black #4 sticker onto it, representing Day 4.

I hope you enjoyed my project for today and that you will come over and join us at Sunny Day Crafting. See you over there! 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment