Monday, November 14, 2016

Santa Tag

Happy Monday! I hope everyone is enjoying there week so far. Today I have a Christmas tag to share with you. Do you guys remember this post from last week? Well, wouldn't you know here is that same card...only in a tag form.


This tag is part of my 25 days of Christmas tag exchange, hence the 12-21 stickers on the top. After I had the card laid out (all the product details are in this post) I decided to outline the edges with my white gel pen. I then found some green ribbon in my stash and there you have it a nice and easy tag. 

I hope you enjoyed my project for today and that you join us tomorrow for another excellent Anything Goes Challenge from Sunny Day Crafting.

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg

I have decided to enter this card into the color challenge over at The Paper Players
Post a Comment